Our building, from 1901, offers you rooms that have kept their old-fashioned character, with furniture from the 30s and 40s and coloured cement tiles with their own unique design. The 4 bedrooms with balconies, recently soundproofed, provide our guests with a clear view of the modernist surrounding facades with the added value of a sea view in the distance…!
Price of the stay
Check in after midnight is 30€ extra per room.
The minimum stay is 2 nights:
- Single room: €95/night
- Double room: €125/night
- Triple room: €150/night.
From 3 nights:
- Single room: €85/night
- Double room: €110/night
- Triple room: €140/night.
5 nights and more:
- Single room: €75/night
- Double room: €95/night
- Triple room: €130/night.
All our prices include organic breakfast served at the guest table and private bath.
Bed sheets are 100% cotton and winter duvets 100% down. A bath towel is provided for every guest.
- Paloma : 18m2 with balcony, Eastward orientation, 1 double bed + 1 single bed.
- Bailén : 16m2 with balcony, street orientation, 1 double bed.
- Montaña : 16m2 interior courtyard window, Southward orientation, 1 double bed.
- Bermuda : 17m2 with balcony, Northward and street orientation, 1 double bed + 1 single bed.
Enjoy the log fireplace in winter, relax or meet the other guests, the common areas offer you more space and make you feel at home:
- Hall with a log fireplace and wine cellar / tasting (20m2).
- Living room with its ‘Lazy Suzy’ round table and a leather sofa (25m2).
- 3 full bathrooms on the same corridor.