Enjoy the atmosphere of a high-ceiling and a colourful period apartment (1901), on the top floor of a modernist building. Decoration features nice eclectic touches, everything is maintained in original condition, making this place a little bit out of the ordinary. Spread over 230m2, the vast hall, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and living room are spacious and exude originality.
The first moments of your holiday will revolve around a really fresh ‘bio chardonnay’. We meet you with a city map and recommended locations in hand, then we take note of your preferences for breakfast, and of course, give you the keys.
Why Chez Papa?
- 100% organic and friendly breakfast served at the guest table
- Cellar wine selection with local & organic products for your picnic
- Coffee and tea at your disposal in the lounge
- Air purification with essential oils diffusion
- Individual electric heating in each room
- Log fireplace in the common area and central heating
- ‘Natural light’ elevator (70 cm wide entry)
- Optional covered parking space 50m away (€24/24h)
- Booking of nice restaurants, shows, guided tours on foot or bicycle and sailing trips